Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In spite of Capital Punishment, God Is Calling Muslims to Faith in Jesus


In spite of the threat of death and persecution, Muslims all over the world, even in Muslim majority countries are embracing Jesus Christ. For decades, the Iranian authorities did not know what to do with the tide of conversion to Christianity. Hence, a few years ago, the Iranian parliament passed a bill that punishes an apostate with decapitation. The Iranian authorities are following in the footsteps of Muhammad the prophet of Islam in this. Below are Muhammad's statements:
Ibn Abbaas said : The Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever changes his (Islamic) religion, kill him.” Al-Bukhary (number 6922) Abd-Allah ibn Masood said : The Messenger of Allah said : “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allah and that I am the Messenger of Allah, except in one of three cases : a soul (in case of murder) ; a married person who commits adultery ; and one who leaves his religion and separates from the main body of Muslims.” Sahih Al Bukhary number 6484 and Sahih Muslim number 1676 When I visited Lebanon two years ago, my first cousins tried to ambush me. However, there is good news, I have some second cousins relatives who are reading my stories on Facebook and are hunted down by the "Hound of Heaven." I am receiving some comments on Facebook that are really encouraging. One cousin feels peace when reads about Jesus and Mary in the Quran!!! Another asks me about my conversion by email, then after a few months sends me the Lord's Prayer...notifying me that he found a new life...they have not yet gone public...But God is good, and the Holy Spirit is working...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment