Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Isn't God Faithful


Isn’t God faithful!

Have you ever felt that you are alone, and you have to do God's work by yourself?! This is how I felt last Friday. Although I had a few volunteer worship leaders, none of them were available for the service at Salam on Saturday. I felt as though I would have to do the entire service on my own. But, by the grace of God, a phone call came out of the blue. It was Vicar Rennie Kaufmann (“My twin” brother in Christ) who is a professional musician and a close friend. Rennie was planning on coming out to Chicago that very day, all the way from Detroit, MI. He was able to come to Salam, sing in Farsi and lead worship! Isn’t God faithful!

God is taking care of us even in the times when we don’t see it, and even in the times when we don’t ask. When we are down, God is there to lift us up. As Paul says in 2 Corinthians 9:8, “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” God is always trying to find a way to bless us – especially when we’re doing His work.

No comments:

Post a Comment