Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

In Zohrab's Pain, God Shouts


He Still Moves Stones- Max Lucado

Zohrab IMG
It is true that Baptism is a sacrament that only God knows its full blessings.

Zohrab is Baptized
Zohrab, a throat cancer survivor, who came as a refugee from Iran, was called to baptism the last Wednesday of Lent. Zohrab went home with joy after thanking me a thousand times.
Zohrab is Healed
But God wanted to reveal Himself personally to Zohrab. As soon as Zohrab went to bed and fell asleep, Jesus appeared to him in a dream, wearing white robes. Jesus asked Zohrab: " Zohrab! What ails you?" "My neck," replied Zohrab, "It is still stiff from surgery. I cannot turn my head to the left and to the right without pain. Also, I cannot raise my head upwards comfortably." "Jesus grabbed my head with his hands," Zohrab added with tears in his eyes, "and turned it to the right, to the left, and upwards." "I woke up healed from pain." Zohrab said with great joy.

For to be baptized in the name of God is to be baptized not by men, but by God Himself. Therefore, although it is performed by human hands, it is nevertheless truly God's own work. From this fact every one may himself readily infer that it is a far higher work than any work performed by a man or a saint. For what work greater than the work of God can we do? - Martin Luther's Large Catechism
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."- Hebrews 13: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment